What is Google My Business?
Google My Business is Google map listings for businesses. Why is it important? Look at the numbers:
- 86% of people doing local searches, start with Google Maps (Junto)
- 65% of 25-49 years olds speak to their voice-enabled devices at least once a day (PWC)
- 46% of all searches on Google are looking for local information (Google)
- 50% of people doing local searches on smartphones visited stores within 24 hours. (Google)
- 28% of people search for something nearby resulted in a sale (Google)
- Google now places Map listings after the ads and before natural listings.
Today more people are checking customer reviews than ever before with an estimate of over 90% checking reviews. They can make or break your business so use them to your advantage. Show potential customers that you care and search engines that you engage. It’s a huge PR and SEO opportunity where you can shine and boost your business.
Remember 90% of potential customers are checking your company reviews. Respond to all reviews. With these simple concepts, whowcase yourself to the world as a company who cares. Continue reading